This diaper set is not available for retail purchase, they are intended for approved applicants.The GroVia Gives Cloth Diaper Set is part of a diaper lending program run by GroVia. If you are interested in applying for the GroVia Gives program please review the program here.
Here at GroVia, we believe that no baby should go without high quality, safety-compliant diapers and are so excited that you'll soon be using GroVia to diaper your baby(s). Each GroVia Gives Diaper Set will include the following products:
- 16 GroVia Gives Bamboo/Cotton Trifolds (2 size options available)
- 4 Grovia Gives One Size Covers
Please note to only add 1 diaper set per child you applied/were approved for. Once your order is submitted, your diaper set will immediately be shipped out to you!
We've put together some helpful information to review in preparation for using and caring for your diapers. Please check out the following link in preparation of receiving your diapers: Using & Caring For Your Diapers
Returning your diapers once finished is an essential part of the program as it allows GroVia to help more families in need. Once you are finished using the diapers, please review the following link for return instructions: Returning Your Diapers
Cover - 100% Polyester with Polyurethane Coating
Trifold - 55% Rayon made from bamboo | 45% Organic Cotton
Set will fit babies 10 - 36 lbs.
- If your Trifolds are brand new, they will need to be prepped before use.
- To prep your Trifolds, wash on hot with detergent 5-6 times, drying at least partially between each wash.
- Trifolds that have been previously used will not need to be prepped.
- If your GroVia Gives package includes used Trifolds, they will arrive clean and ready to use.
- Covers do not need to be prepped.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible. Shake solids into a toilet and flush.
- Wash your diapers with the full recommended amount of detergent every two days with warm water and an extra rinse.
- Avoid detergents with a lot of plant oils, fabric softeneres, whiteners or bleach.
- Expose your diapers to the proper concentration of detergent for 30-45 minutes for an HE washer, or the longest cycle for a non-HE
- Avoid additives like baking soda, vinegar, boosters, essential oils, etc.
- We recommend line-drying your Covers, tumble dry Trifolds on low.
- Store soiled diapers in a diaper pail.